CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September so far...

September has been a busy month! Razorback football started this season in Little Rock, and we tailgated with my daddy and Ginny. We all had a blast...even though we got drenched within an hour or so of getting set up. Alyssa loved playing in the rain and, later the "river" that was actually just runoff. Unfortunately, I misplaced my camera for most of the day, so there's not many pictures, but there will be plenty of my cute girls this season!





Blakely and I hid out in my dad's truck while there was a downpour! Not the greatest picture, but I didn't have many to choose from!

The bow Desha made Blakely to match her cute dress!

This is how Blakely spent quite a bit of the afternoon while it was still sprinkling.




Blakely also started going to Mother's Day Out once a week. She's done really well so far! She's a little teary when I leave her, but is easily and quickly distracted. She's even eating lunch well and napping! I couldn't help but take pictures on her first day because she looked too cute with her lunchbox and backpack!









My mom came to visit for a few days, too. Alyssa thought she was too cool in Nanna's glasses!


0 comments: